Celkon Mobiles to sponsor India-Zimbabwe ODI series
New Delhi: Celkon Mobiles was named as the title sponsor of the five-match ODI series between India and Zimbabwe, starting in Harare on Wednesday.
This series will now be called the Celkon Mobile Cup and will be played in Harare and Bulawayo from July 24 July to August 3. The matches will be telecast live on Ten Cricket, Ten Sports and Ten HD, a statement said.
"We are happy to continue our association with cricket. After the remarkable experience at the Tri Nation series, our belief in this platform increased many folds. As a brand we have thus taken the decision to be the title sponsor of the India-Zimbabwe ODI series," said Y Guru, chairman and managing director of Celkon Mobiles.
"We are confident that this series too will garner us great mileage and Celkon Mobiles will immensely benefit with this association," he added.
Celkon Mobile was also the title sponsor of the recently-concluded tri-series in the West Indies, which India won by defeating Sri Lanka in the final.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- UP elections: Mulayam Singh says he will campaign for son Akhilesh
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Virat Kohli vs Sachin Tendulkar: Who is a better cricketer? Read what Virender Sehwag has to say