Celkon Mobiles to sponsor India-Zimbabwe ODI series
New Delhi: Celkon Mobiles was named as the title sponsor of the five-match ODI series between India and Zimbabwe, starting in Harare on Wednesday.
This series will now be called the Celkon Mobile Cup and will be played in Harare and Bulawayo from July 24 July to August 3. The matches will be telecast live on Ten Cricket, Ten Sports and Ten HD, a statement said.
"We are happy to continue our association with cricket. After the remarkable experience at the Tri Nation series, our belief in this platform increased many folds. As a brand we have thus taken the decision to be the title sponsor of the India-Zimbabwe ODI series," said Y Guru, chairman and managing director of Celkon Mobiles.
"We are confident that this series too will garner us great mileage and Celkon Mobiles will immensely benefit with this association," he added.
Celkon Mobile was also the title sponsor of the recently-concluded tri-series in the West Indies, which India won by defeating Sri Lanka in the final.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Bhagat Singh a revolutionary terrorist? : Taal Thok Ke Extra Strong - Part 1
- Why is Bhagat Singh considered a revolutionary terrorist in free India?
- Why is Bhagat Singh considered a revolutionary terrorist in free India?-Part II
- Why is Bhagat Singh considered a revolutionary terrorist in free India?-Part III
- Why is Bhagat Singh considered a revolutionary terrorist in free India?-Part IV
- Heatwave continues to sweep several parts of country; Odisha records highest maximum temperature of 46.3 degrees Celsius
- BJP denies Sonia Gandhi's character assassination charge in chopper deal
- EC deploys more police observers for 5th phase of poll in West Bengal
- West Bengal polls: Mamata rakes up 2G scam, slams Congress, BJP, CPI(M)
- Even after 24 hours, Visakhapatnam fire 'raging and out of control'; 41 fire tenders rushed