Dalmiya hails India`s hattrick of triumphs
Kolkata: BCCI interim chief Jagmohan Dalmiya on Monday congratulated Team India for sealing the ODI series in Zimbabwe.
Terming it a hattrick of triumphs, Dalmiya said in a statement: "I congratulate the Indian cricket team for yet another series victory abroad."
"The fact that they are putting up a good show consistently on foreign soil is a matter of gratification. More so since, it is a sort of hat-trick in less than a couple of month`s time," Dalmiya added.
The Virat Kohli-led India cruised to a seven-wicket victory over Zimbabwe yesterday to take an unassailable 3-0 lead in the five-match series.
It was India`s third successive triumph in one month having won the ICC Champions Trophy and then the Tri-Nation Series in the West Indies also involving Sri Lanka.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video