Taylor assures of more positive `Zimbabwe` batting approach to stop rampant India
Johannesburg: Zimbabwe`s captain Brendan Taylor has said that his side will have to display a more positive approach while batting against India`s bowlers if they are to trouble Virat Kohli`s talented team, as they look for a way to put one of the world`s best sides under pressure in the second ODI at Harare Sports Club.
According to sport24, Taylor is hoping that he can level the playing field by winning the toss, which would allow his seamers to confirm the importance of bowling first on a wicket that generally becomes easier to bat on throughout the day.
However, the captain admitted that the Indians had outplayed them and that is why they were one of the top teams in the world, as the hosts struggled to post a competitive total after being put in to bat in difficult conditions in a six-wicket defeat on Wednesday, the report said.
Taylor also said that it was almost impossible to get Virat Kohli out when the wicket was flat and that he was a class player who had done well against the best teams in the world, adding that they would have to keep it simple and hopefully frustrate him so that he makes his own mistakes.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Salman Khan rules 2015 Bollywood Box Office – here’s why