By Suyash Srivastava | Thursday, January 9, 2014 - 18:22
Haddin has had a great run in last ten Tests.
By Suyash Srivastava | Sunday, December 29, 2013 - 14:31
Suyash Srivastava of Zeenews.com spoke with Pat Symcox about Kallis’ retirement and his future in ODIs.
By Chaitan Papnai | Tuesday, December 24, 2013 - 17:59
Two outstanding centuries scored by Virat Kohli and Cheteshwar Pujara in the first Test against one of the most fearsome fast bowling attacks in the world, has set the tone for Team India, who have plenty of away series’ lined up in the near future where the conditions would be no different.
By Hemant Abhishek | Friday, December 6, 2013 - 13:10
The recently-retired cricketing maestro in a candid tete-a-tete with Zee Media`s Sumit Awasthi said the feeling was yet to sink in and he was yet to come to terms with the fact that his cricketing career was all but over.
By Suyash Srivastava | Friday, December 6, 2013 - 01:53
After winning six consecutive ODI titles in a row, the Indian team is now up for their real test - the South African tour.
By Chaitan Papnai | Tuesday, November 26, 2013 - 20:00
Now when the fab four have hung their boots, it’s time for the next generation to take over. Though it would surely be a herculean task for upcoming stars to fill these big boots, Indian youngsters have no dearth of talent.
By Pawan Kumar | Saturday, November 30, 2013 - 11:43
My only encounter with the legend - Sachin Tendulkar
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Watch: Tracing the journey of Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family