By Suyash Srivastava | Tuesday, November 4, 2014 - 18:22
Turmoil is a word, which could be the perfect synonym for Pakistan cricket. The country has been marred with controversies over the years, and the way cricket is run by its officials, the decline of its cricket team over the years, is not at all surprising.
By Dattaraj Thaly | Monday, November 3, 2014 - 15:06
Once upon a time, Manchester derbies meant six guaranteed points and bragging rights for Manchester United as they looked to muzzle challenges from rival teams in their quest to become kings of the English Premier League.
By Dattaraj Thaly | Sunday, October 12, 2014 - 15:51
Here is our indispensable guide to the inaugural edition of the Indian Super League.
By Rajdeep Saha | Wednesday, September 17, 2014 - 17:24
The domestic T20 champions from across various continents are back for the sixth edition of the Champions League T20. The three-week long event has rolled off and it presents aplenty for the fans. Going by the teams that have gained automatic qualification, it is difficult to pick out a favourite, with all the eight teams looking strong and have all been champions in their backyard.
By Jayanta Oinam | Wednesday, September 17, 2014 - 15:18
There is no doubt; India is growing as a sporting nation. In the recent Glasgow Commonwealth Games, the Indian contingent put on a creditable performance finishing fifth with a haul of 64 medals. A repeat can be expected from the Incheon Asian Games starting Friday.
By Rajdeep Saha | Wednesday, September 10, 2014 - 18:03
European giants Chelsea have headed into a new direction in the transfer market and with dream summer enforcements the days ahead look promising for the Blues. Chelsea bought the likes of Diego Costa, Cesc Fabregas, Loic Remy and Felipe Luiz this summer and profited from their activities in the market. Jose Mourinho needs to be lauded for the sanction of these moves.
By Dattaraj Thaly | Wednesday, September 10, 2014 - 20:11
Probably, Falcao will never feel what Welbeck felt for the club. But the question for Mike Phelan is - if he had an option of playing Welbeck or Falcao in his team, who would he choose?
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown