31 probables named for India`s football friendly
New Delhi: India on Monday named 31 probables for their international friendly match against Singapore scheduled to be played on October 16 in Singapore.
All the 20 players who were in the squad in India`s recent Nehru Cup triumph found place in the list of probables named by coach Wim Koevermans.
The final list of 20 players would be announced after the first round of I-League matches.
Goalkeepers: Subrata Pal, Karanjit Singh, Subhasish Roychowdhury, Arindam Bhattacharya.
Defenders: Nirmal Chhetri, Syed Rahim Nabi, Khelemba Meetei, Gouramangi Singh, Raju Gaikwad, Gurwinder Singh, Denzil Franco, Mohanraj, Shouvik Ghosh, Prateek Chowdhary, Mohanraj Pradeep.
Midfielders: Anthony Pereira, Clifford Miranda, Romeo Fernandes, Mehtab Hossain, Sanju Pradhan, Jewel Raja Shaikh, Alwyn George, Lenny Rodrigues, Francisco Fernandes, Rocus Lamhare, Lalrindika Ralte.
Forwards: Manandeep Singh, Robin Singh, Sunil Chhetri, Joaquim Fernandes, Jeje Lalpekhlua.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Candid chat with 'Tamasha' stars Deekipa Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!