31 probables named for India`s football friendly
New Delhi: India on Monday named 31 probables for their international friendly match against Singapore scheduled to be played on October 16 in Singapore.
All the 20 players who were in the squad in India`s recent Nehru Cup triumph found place in the list of probables named by coach Wim Koevermans.
The final list of 20 players would be announced after the first round of I-League matches.
Goalkeepers: Subrata Pal, Karanjit Singh, Subhasish Roychowdhury, Arindam Bhattacharya.
Defenders: Nirmal Chhetri, Syed Rahim Nabi, Khelemba Meetei, Gouramangi Singh, Raju Gaikwad, Gurwinder Singh, Denzil Franco, Mohanraj, Shouvik Ghosh, Prateek Chowdhary, Mohanraj Pradeep.
Midfielders: Anthony Pereira, Clifford Miranda, Romeo Fernandes, Mehtab Hossain, Sanju Pradhan, Jewel Raja Shaikh, Alwyn George, Lenny Rodrigues, Francisco Fernandes, Rocus Lamhare, Lalrindika Ralte.
Forwards: Manandeep Singh, Robin Singh, Sunil Chhetri, Joaquim Fernandes, Jeje Lalpekhlua.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL