31 probables named for India`s football friendly
New Delhi: India on Monday named 31 probables for their international friendly match against Singapore scheduled to be played on October 16 in Singapore.
All the 20 players who were in the squad in India`s recent Nehru Cup triumph found place in the list of probables named by coach Wim Koevermans.
The final list of 20 players would be announced after the first round of I-League matches.
Goalkeepers: Subrata Pal, Karanjit Singh, Subhasish Roychowdhury, Arindam Bhattacharya.
Defenders: Nirmal Chhetri, Syed Rahim Nabi, Khelemba Meetei, Gouramangi Singh, Raju Gaikwad, Gurwinder Singh, Denzil Franco, Mohanraj, Shouvik Ghosh, Prateek Chowdhary, Mohanraj Pradeep.
Midfielders: Anthony Pereira, Clifford Miranda, Romeo Fernandes, Mehtab Hossain, Sanju Pradhan, Jewel Raja Shaikh, Alwyn George, Lenny Rodrigues, Francisco Fernandes, Rocus Lamhare, Lalrindika Ralte.
Forwards: Manandeep Singh, Robin Singh, Sunil Chhetri, Joaquim Fernandes, Jeje Lalpekhlua.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Soldier buried under Siachen avalanche snow rescued after six days
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities- Part IV
- DNA: Analysis on India's naval prowess at International Fleet Review
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities- Part II
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen