A C Milan to make 31 million pound bid for Arsenal`s Fabregas
London: Arsenal is braced for a 31 million pound bid from A C Milan for Cesc Fabregas.
Milan owner Silvio Berlusconi will meet coach Leonardo and his technical director Adriano Galliani for transfer talks today, reports The Sun.
Milan is ready to tempt Fabregas with a five-year contract and a big boost to his current 90,000-pound-a-week deal.
Fabregas is under contract to Arsenal until 2014 and is a prize asset in their rapidly emptying dressing room.
Emmanuel Adebayor and Kolo Toure have already left the club this summer, while Philippe Senderos is attracting interest from Everton.
Moroccan Marouane Chamakh, 25, was locked in talks last night with Bordeaux to try and force a six million pound move to Arsenal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical