A C Milan to make 31 million pound bid for Arsenal`s Fabregas
London: Arsenal is braced for a 31 million pound bid from A C Milan for Cesc Fabregas.
Milan owner Silvio Berlusconi will meet coach Leonardo and his technical director Adriano Galliani for transfer talks today, reports The Sun.
Milan is ready to tempt Fabregas with a five-year contract and a big boost to his current 90,000-pound-a-week deal.
Fabregas is under contract to Arsenal until 2014 and is a prize asset in their rapidly emptying dressing room.
Emmanuel Adebayor and Kolo Toure have already left the club this summer, while Philippe Senderos is attracting interest from Everton.
Moroccan Marouane Chamakh, 25, was locked in talks last night with Bordeaux to try and force a six million pound move to Arsenal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?