A C Milan to make 31 million pound bid for Arsenal`s Fabregas
London: Arsenal is braced for a 31 million pound bid from A C Milan for Cesc Fabregas.
Milan owner Silvio Berlusconi will meet coach Leonardo and his technical director Adriano Galliani for transfer talks today, reports The Sun.
Milan is ready to tempt Fabregas with a five-year contract and a big boost to his current 90,000-pound-a-week deal.
Fabregas is under contract to Arsenal until 2014 and is a prize asset in their rapidly emptying dressing room.
Emmanuel Adebayor and Kolo Toure have already left the club this summer, while Philippe Senderos is attracting interest from Everton.
Moroccan Marouane Chamakh, 25, was locked in talks last night with Bordeaux to try and force a six million pound move to Arsenal.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!