Ad accuses Liverpool striker Luis Suarez of cheating
London: Betting site Paddy Power has put up a billboard outside Emirates Stadium for their `Ball of Shame` advertisement that accuses Liverpool striker Luis Suarez of cheating.
According to metro.co.uk, the billboard, which reads `Biting, diving, CHEATING. Keep it up Luis!` was on display for Gunners fans beforeMonday`s season opener against Aston Villa.
Primarily used as a tool to promote the betting company`s ` Ball of Shame` campaign, it also displays to Arsenal fans what they`ve managed to escape this summer, with the club`s pursuit of the Uruguayan seemingly coming to an end this week, the report said.
Suarez is still serving a ten-match ban for biting Chelsea`s Branislav Ivanovic last season and was being targeted by Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed