Ad accuses Liverpool striker Luis Suarez of cheating
London: Betting site Paddy Power has put up a billboard outside Emirates Stadium for their `Ball of Shame` advertisement that accuses Liverpool striker Luis Suarez of cheating.
According to metro.co.uk, the billboard, which reads `Biting, diving, CHEATING. Keep it up Luis!` was on display for Gunners fans beforeMonday`s season opener against Aston Villa.
Primarily used as a tool to promote the betting company`s ` Ball of Shame` campaign, it also displays to Arsenal fans what they`ve managed to escape this summer, with the club`s pursuit of the Uruguayan seemingly coming to an end this week, the report said.
Suarez is still serving a ten-match ban for biting Chelsea`s Branislav Ivanovic last season and was being targeted by Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends