Ad accuses Liverpool striker Luis Suarez of cheating
London: Betting site Paddy Power has put up a billboard outside Emirates Stadium for their `Ball of Shame` advertisement that accuses Liverpool striker Luis Suarez of cheating.
According to metro.co.uk, the billboard, which reads `Biting, diving, CHEATING. Keep it up Luis!` was on display for Gunners fans beforeMonday`s season opener against Aston Villa.
Primarily used as a tool to promote the betting company`s ` Ball of Shame` campaign, it also displays to Arsenal fans what they`ve managed to escape this summer, with the club`s pursuit of the Uruguayan seemingly coming to an end this week, the report said.
Suarez is still serving a ten-match ban for biting Chelsea`s Branislav Ivanovic last season and was being targeted by Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Ravindra Jadeja gets engaged to Rajkot-based mechanical engineer Reeva Solanki
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!
- GHMC election results: TRS scores landslide win; TDP-BJP wiped out