Adriano to miss Barca`s Champions League clash with PSG
Madrid: Spanish football giant Barcelona`s full-back Adriano will miss the club`s Champions League quarter-final match against French side Paris Saint-Germain due to a hamstring injury.
The Brazilian international was injured in Barca`s Spanish league match against Rayo Vallecano on Sunday, and was forced off after 23 minutes. He will be out of action for four to six weeks.
"Adriano suffered a tear in his right hamstring and is expected to be out between four and six weeks," said a statement.
Barcelona became the first team to overcome a two goal first leg deficit as they beat Italy`s AC Milan 4-0 at Camp Nou to confirm their progress into the next stage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi