Adriano to miss Barca`s Champions League clash with PSG
Madrid: Spanish football giant Barcelona`s full-back Adriano will miss the club`s Champions League quarter-final match against French side Paris Saint-Germain due to a hamstring injury.
The Brazilian international was injured in Barca`s Spanish league match against Rayo Vallecano on Sunday, and was forced off after 23 minutes. He will be out of action for four to six weeks.
"Adriano suffered a tear in his right hamstring and is expected to be out between four and six weeks," said a statement.
Barcelona became the first team to overcome a two goal first leg deficit as they beat Italy`s AC Milan 4-0 at Camp Nou to confirm their progress into the next stage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it