Agbonlahor says Aston Villa pal Benteke `best player` in league
London: Aston Villa player Gabriel Agbonlahor has said that his teammate Christian Benteke is now the best player in the Premier League.
According to the Mirror, Agbonlahor, who flattened pop star Louis Tomlinson in Stiliyan Petrov`s charity match for leukaemia, says Aston Villa are now only going in One Direction.
Belgium striker Benteke was a revelation following his 8 million-pound switch from Genk last season, hitting 23 goals, the report said.
He has already proved he is no one-season wonder by adding four goals this term, the report added.
Agbonlahor said that Benteke was world class and everyone could see that, adding that he has been the best player in the league so far.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad