AIFF invites bid for 2 new I-League clubs
New Delhi: The All India Football Federation (AIFF) Wednesday invited bids for two new clubs in the I-League.
AIFF will conduct a meeting for interested agencies to discuss and solicit suggestions prior to finalising the request for proposal for formally inviting the bids. The meeting is scheduled March 5 at the Football House, Dwarka.
The winning bidders shall be granted the right to own and operate a new football club for competing in the I-League from the 2013 season and may also have the opportunity (if applicable and subject to qualification) to compete in the Asian Football Championship.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you