AIFF invites bid for 2 new I-League clubs
New Delhi: The All India Football Federation (AIFF) Wednesday invited bids for two new clubs in the I-League.
AIFF will conduct a meeting for interested agencies to discuss and solicit suggestions prior to finalising the request for proposal for formally inviting the bids. The meeting is scheduled March 5 at the Football House, Dwarka.
The winning bidders shall be granted the right to own and operate a new football club for competing in the I-League from the 2013 season and may also have the opportunity (if applicable and subject to qualification) to compete in the Asian Football Championship.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?