Anelka ridicules `stupid` Juventus exit reports
Piedmont: Juventus striker Nicolas Anelka has branded rumours that he wants to terminate his contract as "stupid".
Le 10 Sport reported that the former Arsenal and Chelsea striker was planning on calling time on his Serie A stint already, suggesting that he is frustrated with a lack of playing time at his new club.
However, the Frenchman angrily denied the rumours and insisted that he has no plans of leaving Antonio Conte`s squad prematurely.
Anelka tweeted: "I never even thought of rescinding my contract with Juventus. Once again 10Sport are spreading stupid reports!"
Anelka joined Juventus in January to provide attacking back-up to Sebastian Giovinco, Mirko Vucinic, Fabio Quagliarella, Alessandro Matri and on-loan Nicklas Bendtner.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh police storm militant hideout, kill 9 Islamist extremists in Dhaka
- Anita Hassanandani, Rohit Reddy’s Maldives trip will give you vacation goals- See Pics
- India will never forget sacrifices of soldiers: PM Narendra Modi on Kargil Vijay Diwas
- Flirt with the waves a la Lisa Haydon – Watch video
- Asia markets move cautiously ahead of bank meetings