Anelka targets two trophies with Juventus
Rome: Former French international Nicolas Anelka hopes he could end the season with the Italian league title (Scudetto) and the Champions League trophy with Juventus.
The former Chelsea striker joined the Turin giants in January and is hungry for honours.
"I`d like to end my career here as that would mean that I have done well in this experience," he said.
"But what I would really like is to do the double of winning the championship and the European Cup.
Anelka, who signed a six-month contract in Turin, has made just two substitute appearances so far - one in Serie A and one in Europe.
Juve are nine points clear at the top of the table and will take on Bayern Munich in the last eight of the Champions League.
"We can win the Cup," the 34-year-old added. "We are one of the favourites, even if I know how hard the competition is.
"You get one game wrong and you are out," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IPL 2016, Match 30: Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kolkata Knight Riders - Preview
- Sebi to up vigil to check misuse of investor money by brokers
- Three detained for murder of Hindu tailor in Bangladesh
- Electric transport policy on anvil for hilly terrains
- We bet you will find it uber-tough to correct these sentences!