Anelka targets two trophies with Juventus
Rome: Former French international Nicolas Anelka hopes he could end the season with the Italian league title (Scudetto) and the Champions League trophy with Juventus.
The former Chelsea striker joined the Turin giants in January and is hungry for honours.
"I`d like to end my career here as that would mean that I have done well in this experience," he said.
"But what I would really like is to do the double of winning the championship and the European Cup.
Anelka, who signed a six-month contract in Turin, has made just two substitute appearances so far - one in Serie A and one in Europe.
Juve are nine points clear at the top of the table and will take on Bayern Munich in the last eight of the Champions League.
"We can win the Cup," the 34-year-old added. "We are one of the favourites, even if I know how hard the competition is.
"You get one game wrong and you are out," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested