Argentine di Maria close to PSG deal: Report
Madrid: Real Madrid president Florentino Perez has reportedly met with his Paris Saint Germain counterpart Nasser Al-Khelaifi of Qatar to discuss the transfer deal of Argentine midfielder Angel di Maria.
Spanish sports daily AS reported that the deal may be worth 60 million euros. English club Manchester United was also interested in the 26-year-old, who admitted that he wants to leave Real Madrid and join the French club, reports Efe.
`Los Blancos` will officially announce di Maria`s exit in due course.
The deal will "open the way" for Real Madrid to transfer Paris St. Germain`s Colombian striker James Rodriguez.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- See pic: Call for further study after discovery of baboon-like creature on Mars!
- India prays for Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa; PM, Army Chief visit hospital
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch