Argentine di Maria close to PSG deal: Report
Madrid: Real Madrid president Florentino Perez has reportedly met with his Paris Saint Germain counterpart Nasser Al-Khelaifi of Qatar to discuss the transfer deal of Argentine midfielder Angel di Maria.
Spanish sports daily AS reported that the deal may be worth 60 million euros. English club Manchester United was also interested in the 26-year-old, who admitted that he wants to leave Real Madrid and join the French club, reports Efe.
`Los Blancos` will officially announce di Maria`s exit in due course.
The deal will "open the way" for Real Madrid to transfer Paris St. Germain`s Colombian striker James Rodriguez.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference