Argentine di Maria close to PSG deal: Report
Madrid: Real Madrid president Florentino Perez has reportedly met with his Paris Saint Germain counterpart Nasser Al-Khelaifi of Qatar to discuss the transfer deal of Argentine midfielder Angel di Maria.
Spanish sports daily AS reported that the deal may be worth 60 million euros. English club Manchester United was also interested in the 26-year-old, who admitted that he wants to leave Real Madrid and join the French club, reports Efe.
`Los Blancos` will officially announce di Maria`s exit in due course.
The deal will "open the way" for Real Madrid to transfer Paris St. Germain`s Colombian striker James Rodriguez.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday