Argentine di Maria close to PSG deal: Report
Madrid: Real Madrid president Florentino Perez has reportedly met with his Paris Saint Germain counterpart Nasser Al-Khelaifi of Qatar to discuss the transfer deal of Argentine midfielder Angel di Maria.
Spanish sports daily AS reported that the deal may be worth 60 million euros. English club Manchester United was also interested in the 26-year-old, who admitted that he wants to leave Real Madrid and join the French club, reports Efe.
`Los Blancos` will officially announce di Maria`s exit in due course.
The deal will "open the way" for Real Madrid to transfer Paris St. Germain`s Colombian striker James Rodriguez.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3