Arsenal agree deal to sign Barca striker Sanabria in January
London: Arsenal are set to make Antonio Sanabria their first signing of the January transfer window after agreeing a 300,000-pound deal for the Barcelona striker, according to reports.
According to Metro.co.uk, Gunners scouts have been following highly-rated Sanabria for months, along with a host of other Premier League sides.
And after the 17-year-old stalled on signing a new contract at the Nou Camp , Arsenal moved in and are set to bring him to north London in the new year, the report said.
A five-year-deal has been agreed, and the player`s agent Raul Verdu says the transfer could be sealed imminently, the report added.
A fast, strong forward who is at home in front of goal, Sanabria has already been called up for the senior Paraguay team and he has three caps to date, the report further said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster