Arsenal agree deal to sign Barca striker Sanabria in January
London: Arsenal are set to make Antonio Sanabria their first signing of the January transfer window after agreeing a 300,000-pound deal for the Barcelona striker, according to reports.
According to Metro.co.uk, Gunners scouts have been following highly-rated Sanabria for months, along with a host of other Premier League sides.
And after the 17-year-old stalled on signing a new contract at the Nou Camp , Arsenal moved in and are set to bring him to north London in the new year, the report said.
A five-year-deal has been agreed, and the player`s agent Raul Verdu says the transfer could be sealed imminently, the report added.
A fast, strong forward who is at home in front of goal, Sanabria has already been called up for the senior Paraguay team and he has three caps to date, the report further said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city