Arsenal agree deal to sign Barca striker Sanabria in January
London: Arsenal are set to make Antonio Sanabria their first signing of the January transfer window after agreeing a 300,000-pound deal for the Barcelona striker, according to reports.
According to Metro.co.uk, Gunners scouts have been following highly-rated Sanabria for months, along with a host of other Premier League sides.
And after the 17-year-old stalled on signing a new contract at the Nou Camp , Arsenal moved in and are set to bring him to north London in the new year, the report said.
A five-year-deal has been agreed, and the player`s agent Raul Verdu says the transfer could be sealed imminently, the report added.
A fast, strong forward who is at home in front of goal, Sanabria has already been called up for the senior Paraguay team and he has three caps to date, the report further said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery