Arsenal doesn`t know how to spell own players` names!
London: Although Arsenal has got players with names as difficult to spell like Wojciech Szczesny and Lukasz Fabianski, it reportedly seems that even the clubs coaching staff do not know how to spell their own players` names.
Arsenal`s coaching staff, who work with the players day-in and day-out, reportedly misspelled players` names on the club`s official team sheet, which was handed-in before the FA Cup quarer-final clash with Everton.
According to Metro.co.uk, the sheet was scrawled in pencil in a rush but there is no excuse for misspelling Mathieu Flamini as `Mathli Flamini`.
Moreover, in the substitutes section Lukas Podolski was reportedly misspelled as `Ukas Poldolski`.
An hour before handing the team sheets to the referee and his officials, a member of the coaching staff fills in the sheet, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- 'NSG applications of Pakistan, India should be considered together'
- Jung, Meena will be summoned over Sheila govt 'scams': Dy Speaker
- CBI files fresh chargesheet against two in Vyapam cases
- ED officer loses annual increments for harassing woman
- Finally! Ringing Bells ready with two lakh Freedom 251 phones: Mohit Goel