Arsenal doesn`t know how to spell own players` names!
London: Although Arsenal has got players with names as difficult to spell like Wojciech Szczesny and Lukasz Fabianski, it reportedly seems that even the clubs coaching staff do not know how to spell their own players` names.
Arsenal`s coaching staff, who work with the players day-in and day-out, reportedly misspelled players` names on the club`s official team sheet, which was handed-in before the FA Cup quarer-final clash with Everton.
According to Metro.co.uk, the sheet was scrawled in pencil in a rush but there is no excuse for misspelling Mathieu Flamini as `Mathli Flamini`.
Moreover, in the substitutes section Lukas Podolski was reportedly misspelled as `Ukas Poldolski`.
An hour before handing the team sheets to the referee and his officials, a member of the coaching staff fills in the sheet, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?