Arsenal doesn`t know how to spell own players` names!
London: Although Arsenal has got players with names as difficult to spell like Wojciech Szczesny and Lukasz Fabianski, it reportedly seems that even the clubs coaching staff do not know how to spell their own players` names.
Arsenal`s coaching staff, who work with the players day-in and day-out, reportedly misspelled players` names on the club`s official team sheet, which was handed-in before the FA Cup quarer-final clash with Everton.
According to Metro.co.uk, the sheet was scrawled in pencil in a rush but there is no excuse for misspelling Mathieu Flamini as `Mathli Flamini`.
Moreover, in the substitutes section Lukas Podolski was reportedly misspelled as `Ukas Poldolski`.
An hour before handing the team sheets to the referee and his officials, a member of the coaching staff fills in the sheet, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Do condom ads encourage rape?
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda