Arsenal fans blast Nasri for turning down deal
London: Arsenal fans have criticized midfielder Samir Nasri for rejecting a 90,000-pound-a-week deal offered by Gunners manager Arsene Wenger.
Arsenal`s faithful are angry Nasri has snubbed the money on offer at the Emirates, knowing Manchester City will double his wages in a 22 million pound switch, a daily reports.
The Frenchman said on Twitter: "I heard what the fans were singing about me on Saturday. It is really disrespectful. I`m still an Arsenal player."
But he then walked into another row when Tim Payton from the Arsenal Supporters Trust said: "Nasri`s tweets are inappropriate. “
As Wenger has said, only players committed to Arsenal should play for the team.
"As he clearly isn`t committed, he needs to leave. Arsenal are bigger than any one player," Payton added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie