Arsenal FC's Jack Wilshere vows never to smoke again
London: Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere has reportedly admitted that he had made `a mistake` after getting caught smoking last week, and promised never to smoke again.
Wilshere was photographed smoking outside a London nightclub following Arsenal`s 2-0 Champions League victory over Napoli.
According to Metro.co.uk, although Wilshere initially tried to brush off his smoking as a `dare` and also tried to make light of the incident on Twitter, however, he has now admitted that he has made a mistake, although he insisted that he is not a smoker.
Stating that smoking is not going to affect his career in the future, Wilshere said that he hoped that the incident would be the last one in his life, adding that he has sorted out the matter with boss Arsene Wenger, who has put him back in the team.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part II
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part III
- When will Indian roads become free from potholes and open manholes?
- When will Indian roads become free from potholes and open manholes? - Part II
- PM condoles death of Naga leader Isak Swu
- Photo alert! Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya’s pre-wedding shoot looks like a fairytale
- Watch: Tiger Shroff, alleged girlfriend Disha Patani's sizzling chemistry is unmissable in 'Befikra'!
- Three Naxals shot dead by security forces in Chhattisgarh
- Drug that helps addicts may benefit cancer patients too