Arsenal FC's Jack Wilshere vows never to smoke again
London: Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere has reportedly admitted that he had made `a mistake` after getting caught smoking last week, and promised never to smoke again.
Wilshere was photographed smoking outside a London nightclub following Arsenal`s 2-0 Champions League victory over Napoli.
According to Metro.co.uk, although Wilshere initially tried to brush off his smoking as a `dare` and also tried to make light of the incident on Twitter, however, he has now admitted that he has made a mistake, although he insisted that he is not a smoker.
Stating that smoking is not going to affect his career in the future, Wilshere said that he hoped that the incident would be the last one in his life, adding that he has sorted out the matter with boss Arsene Wenger, who has put him back in the team.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees