Arsenal FC's Jack Wilshere vows never to smoke again
London: Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere has reportedly admitted that he had made `a mistake` after getting caught smoking last week, and promised never to smoke again.
Wilshere was photographed smoking outside a London nightclub following Arsenal`s 2-0 Champions League victory over Napoli.
According to Metro.co.uk, although Wilshere initially tried to brush off his smoking as a `dare` and also tried to make light of the incident on Twitter, however, he has now admitted that he has made a mistake, although he insisted that he is not a smoker.
Stating that smoking is not going to affect his career in the future, Wilshere said that he hoped that the incident would be the last one in his life, adding that he has sorted out the matter with boss Arsene Wenger, who has put him back in the team.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Virat Kohli vs Sachin Tendulkar: Who is a better cricketer? Read what Virender Sehwag has to say