Arsenal forward Arshavin rejoins Zenit on loan
London: Russia captain Andrei Arshavin has rejoined Zenit St Petersburg from Arsenal on loan until the end of the season, the 30-year-old forward said on Friday.
"I have transferred to Zenit. On loan. The details tomorrow when you wake up," the player said on his official website.
Arsenal paid Zenit some 15 million pounds for Arshavin in January 2009.
After excelling for the first couple of years in London, Arshavin has struggled to break into the Premier League side`s first team this season. His last game was on Tuesday when he played for Arsenal`s reserve team, scoring twice in a 5-0 win over Norwich City.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Fawad Khan to romance Deepika Padukone in Ranveer Singh starrer 'Padmavati'?
- Solar Impulse 2 begins its final flight of world tour, heads to Abu dhabi
- 21 patients die on single day in Hyderabad govt hospital, staff blame power outage
- New Zealand's Queenstown Airport evacuated after 'bomb message' found on plane
- SHOCKING! Star wrestler Narsingh Yadav fails dope test, Rio participation doubtful