Arsenal legend warns `unsettled` Rooney will not be able to handle life in London
London: Arsenal legend Tony Adams has warned that Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney should not risk moving to London as he won`t be able to handle life in the capital.
Adams who struggled with alcoholism during his career said that he was not sure if Rooney could handle London, adding that it is not about finances but his temperament and mentality off the pitch and his professionalism .
The Gunners and Chelsea are keen to move Rooney to their club but Adams claims that it calls for a risk to the player`s career.
Adams said that Rooney is a great player but London is a different animal and it takes a different type of player to handle it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- 'Unguided missile Subramanian Swamy has backfired at BJP'
- Applications of Pak, India for NSG membership cannot be considered in isolation: Pakistan Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- US election is about more than beating Donald Trump: Senator Bernie Sanders
- Sterling, stocks skid as Brexit result agonisingly close
- REVEALED: Anil Kumble's first message to India captains Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Virat Kohli after appointment