Arsenal`s Nasri sidelined with broken leg
Vienna: Arsenal and French international midfielder Samir Nasri has been ruled out of action for six to eight weeks after breaking his leg in training on Tuesday.
Nasri broke his right fibula during a training match at Arsenal`s summer camp in Bad Waltersdorf, in southeastern Austria, said Andreas Neubauer, a spokesman for camp organiser International Football Camps Styria (IFCS).
The 22-year-old Frenchman, who has 15 international caps, was taken to hospital in nearby Hartberg for tests.
He is now set to miss France`s next World Cup qualifying match against the Faroe Islands on August 12.
The young Gunner, who joined Arsene Wenger`s team last year from French side Marseille, could also miss two further qualifiers again Romania on September 5 and Serbia on September 9.
Arsenal arrived at their training camp on Monday and were due to play a friendly against local side Columbia Floridsdorf on Tuesday evening.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena