Arsenal`s Nasri sidelined with broken leg
Vienna: Arsenal and French international midfielder Samir Nasri has been ruled out of action for six to eight weeks after breaking his leg in training on Tuesday.
Nasri broke his right fibula during a training match at Arsenal`s summer camp in Bad Waltersdorf, in southeastern Austria, said Andreas Neubauer, a spokesman for camp organiser International Football Camps Styria (IFCS).
The 22-year-old Frenchman, who has 15 international caps, was taken to hospital in nearby Hartberg for tests.
He is now set to miss France`s next World Cup qualifying match against the Faroe Islands on August 12.
The young Gunner, who joined Arsene Wenger`s team last year from French side Marseille, could also miss two further qualifiers again Romania on September 5 and Serbia on September 9.
Arsenal arrived at their training camp on Monday and were due to play a friendly against local side Columbia Floridsdorf on Tuesday evening.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Katrina Kaif’s views on ‘intolerance’ in the country - Here's what the actress said
- Irfan Pathan marries 21-year-old Safa Baig in low-key affair