Arsenal`s Rosicky signs new contract
London: Czech Republic midfielder Tomas Rosicky became the latest Arsenal player to commit his future to the Premier League club when he signed a new contract on Monday.
The club did not say how long the contract extension was as the 29-year-old, who returned to the Arsenal side in September after missing 20 months through injury, became the 15th player since May to sign a new deal at the Emirates Stadium.
"The last two seasons haven`t been easy for me because of injuries but I feel it speaks volumes about the club`s belief in me for this to be signed, and I truly believe I have a lot left to offer the club, my team mates and all the supporters," Rosicky told the club`s website.
"It`s felt like home since I arrived here four years ago and I believe we`re on the verge of achieving something special together."
Rosicky follows other big-name players to sign a new deal with the London club including Abou Diaby, Eduardo, Alex Song, Nicklas Bendtner, Denilson, Robin van Persie and Theo Walcott.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials