Arsenal`s Rosicky signs new contract
London: Czech Republic midfielder Tomas Rosicky became the latest Arsenal player to commit his future to the Premier League club when he signed a new contract on Monday.
The club did not say how long the contract extension was as the 29-year-old, who returned to the Arsenal side in September after missing 20 months through injury, became the 15th player since May to sign a new deal at the Emirates Stadium.
"The last two seasons haven`t been easy for me because of injuries but I feel it speaks volumes about the club`s belief in me for this to be signed, and I truly believe I have a lot left to offer the club, my team mates and all the supporters," Rosicky told the club`s website.
"It`s felt like home since I arrived here four years ago and I believe we`re on the verge of achieving something special together."
Rosicky follows other big-name players to sign a new deal with the London club including Abou Diaby, Eduardo, Alex Song, Nicklas Bendtner, Denilson, Robin van Persie and Theo Walcott.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery