Arsenal`s Rosicky signs new contract
London: Czech Republic midfielder Tomas Rosicky became the latest Arsenal player to commit his future to the Premier League club when he signed a new contract on Monday.
The club did not say how long the contract extension was as the 29-year-old, who returned to the Arsenal side in September after missing 20 months through injury, became the 15th player since May to sign a new deal at the Emirates Stadium.
"The last two seasons haven`t been easy for me because of injuries but I feel it speaks volumes about the club`s belief in me for this to be signed, and I truly believe I have a lot left to offer the club, my team mates and all the supporters," Rosicky told the club`s website.
"It`s felt like home since I arrived here four years ago and I believe we`re on the verge of achieving something special together."
Rosicky follows other big-name players to sign a new deal with the London club including Abou Diaby, Eduardo, Alex Song, Nicklas Bendtner, Denilson, Robin van Persie and Theo Walcott.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Aditi and Mohit Malik’s Indonesian vacation will give you honeymoon goals
- Romantic Italian vacation! Love is in the air for Ruslaan Mumtaz and Nirali – See pics
- Bombay High Court quashes FIR against Sussanne Khan
- US asks Pakistan not to discriminate among terrorists
- CMs to make presentation on their ambitious schemes in BJP meet today