Arsenal`s Rosicky signs new contract
London: Czech Republic midfielder Tomas Rosicky became the latest Arsenal player to commit his future to the Premier League club when he signed a new contract on Monday.
The club did not say how long the contract extension was as the 29-year-old, who returned to the Arsenal side in September after missing 20 months through injury, became the 15th player since May to sign a new deal at the Emirates Stadium.
"The last two seasons haven`t been easy for me because of injuries but I feel it speaks volumes about the club`s belief in me for this to be signed, and I truly believe I have a lot left to offer the club, my team mates and all the supporters," Rosicky told the club`s website.
"It`s felt like home since I arrived here four years ago and I believe we`re on the verge of achieving something special together."
Rosicky follows other big-name players to sign a new deal with the London club including Abou Diaby, Eduardo, Alex Song, Nicklas Bendtner, Denilson, Robin van Persie and Theo Walcott.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- India unlikely to get Kohinoor diamond back, hints UK minister
- Narshingh Yadav doping scandal: ‘Intruder’ who may have spiked wrestler's food identified?
- IMF says Egypt seeking financial support
- Pacer Kagiso Rabada scoops six South African awards
- French Open champ Garbine Muguruza withdraws from Montreal