Arsenal to play Chelsea in League Cup fourth round
London: Arsenal will host Chelsea in the standout tie of the English League Cup fourth round after the draw was made on Wednesday.
Arsenal needed penalties to beat West Bromwich Albion on Wednesday while Chelsea booked their place in the next round with a routine win over Swindon Town on Tuesday.
Manchester United`s prize for knocking out rivals Liverpool was a home tie against Norwich City.
Tottenham Hotspur will play Hull City, Newcastle United face Manchester City and Sunderland host Southampton in the other all-Premier League ties.
Second tier Birmingham City, who knocked out holders Swansea City, host another top-flight side in Stoke City, Leicester City host Fulham and Burnley welcome West Ham United.
The Capital One Cup`s fourth-round ties will be played in the week beginning October 28.
Draw (Premier League unless stated):
• Sunderland v Southampton
• Leicester City (II) v Fulham
• Birmingham City (II) v Stoke City
• Manchester United v Norwich City
• Burnley (II) v West Ham United
• Arsenal v Chelsea
• Tottenham Hotspur v Hull City
• Newcastle United v Manchester City
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- BSF cancels beating the retreat ceremony at Wagah post surgical strikes
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’