Arsenal to play Chelsea in League Cup fourth round
London: Arsenal will host Chelsea in the standout tie of the English League Cup fourth round after the draw was made on Wednesday.
Arsenal needed penalties to beat West Bromwich Albion on Wednesday while Chelsea booked their place in the next round with a routine win over Swindon Town on Tuesday.
Manchester United`s prize for knocking out rivals Liverpool was a home tie against Norwich City.
Tottenham Hotspur will play Hull City, Newcastle United face Manchester City and Sunderland host Southampton in the other all-Premier League ties.
Second tier Birmingham City, who knocked out holders Swansea City, host another top-flight side in Stoke City, Leicester City host Fulham and Burnley welcome West Ham United.
The Capital One Cup`s fourth-round ties will be played in the week beginning October 28.
Draw (Premier League unless stated):
• Sunderland v Southampton
• Leicester City (II) v Fulham
• Birmingham City (II) v Stoke City
• Manchester United v Norwich City
• Burnley (II) v West Ham United
• Arsenal v Chelsea
• Tottenham Hotspur v Hull City
• Newcastle United v Manchester City
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL