Arsenal to play Chelsea in League Cup fourth round
London: Arsenal will host Chelsea in the standout tie of the English League Cup fourth round after the draw was made on Wednesday.
Arsenal needed penalties to beat West Bromwich Albion on Wednesday while Chelsea booked their place in the next round with a routine win over Swindon Town on Tuesday.
Manchester United`s prize for knocking out rivals Liverpool was a home tie against Norwich City.
Tottenham Hotspur will play Hull City, Newcastle United face Manchester City and Sunderland host Southampton in the other all-Premier League ties.
Second tier Birmingham City, who knocked out holders Swansea City, host another top-flight side in Stoke City, Leicester City host Fulham and Burnley welcome West Ham United.
The Capital One Cup`s fourth-round ties will be played in the week beginning October 28.
Draw (Premier League unless stated):
• Sunderland v Southampton
• Leicester City (II) v Fulham
• Birmingham City (II) v Stoke City
• Manchester United v Norwich City
• Burnley (II) v West Ham United
• Arsenal v Chelsea
• Tottenham Hotspur v Hull City
• Newcastle United v Manchester City
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- Islamic State has Euro 2016 in its sights, German spy chief says
- Infosys names Anantha Radhakrishnan as new BPO head
- Lok Sabha Speaker should reconsider travelling in Jaguar: Congress
- Watch: After 67 years of concrete prison 'world's loneliest elephant' dies in Tokyo
- SunRisers Hyderabad enter maiden IPL final with four-wicket win over Gujarat Lions