Arsenal to play Chelsea in League Cup fourth round
London: Arsenal will host Chelsea in the standout tie of the English League Cup fourth round after the draw was made on Wednesday.
Arsenal needed penalties to beat West Bromwich Albion on Wednesday while Chelsea booked their place in the next round with a routine win over Swindon Town on Tuesday.
Manchester United`s prize for knocking out rivals Liverpool was a home tie against Norwich City.
Tottenham Hotspur will play Hull City, Newcastle United face Manchester City and Sunderland host Southampton in the other all-Premier League ties.
Second tier Birmingham City, who knocked out holders Swansea City, host another top-flight side in Stoke City, Leicester City host Fulham and Burnley welcome West Ham United.
The Capital One Cup`s fourth-round ties will be played in the week beginning October 28.
Draw (Premier League unless stated):
• Sunderland v Southampton
• Leicester City (II) v Fulham
• Birmingham City (II) v Stoke City
• Manchester United v Norwich City
• Burnley (II) v West Ham United
• Arsenal v Chelsea
• Tottenham Hotspur v Hull City
• Newcastle United v Manchester City
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference