Arsenal's new Puma shirts leak onto Internet
London: Arsenal`s new home and away shirts by Puma have reportedly been leaked onto the internet a bit earlier than expected.
Twitter account @ArsenalEdits posted the home kit, which closely resembles the one New York Red Bulls striker Thierry Henry is wearing in a behind-the-scenes picture mistakenly tweeted by former United Kingdom sprinter Linford Christie in October last year.
According to Metro.co.uk, the yellow coloured away shirt is similar in style to Arsenal`s current second strip, with blue sleeves.
Arsenal has signed a giant sponsorship deal with Puma for the next five years, as their current agreement with Nike expires at the end of this season, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj