Arsenal's new Puma shirts leak onto Internet
London: Arsenal`s new home and away shirts by Puma have reportedly been leaked onto the internet a bit earlier than expected.
Twitter account @ArsenalEdits posted the home kit, which closely resembles the one New York Red Bulls striker Thierry Henry is wearing in a behind-the-scenes picture mistakenly tweeted by former United Kingdom sprinter Linford Christie in October last year.
According to Metro.co.uk, the yellow coloured away shirt is similar in style to Arsenal`s current second strip, with blue sleeves.
Arsenal has signed a giant sponsorship deal with Puma for the next five years, as their current agreement with Nike expires at the end of this season, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'