Arshavin to miss Porto Champions League clash
London: Arsenal forward Andrei Arshavin said he would miss Wednesday`s Champions League game at Porto with a hamstring strain.
Arshavin picked up the injury in last week`s Premier League win over Liverpool.
"If all goes well I get back on the pitch as early as the next Premier League match against Sunderland. However, the next game against Porto I will miss," the Russian told the league`s official website.
Alex Song is also struggling to make the Porto match after injuring a knee in the same game.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued