Arshavin to miss Porto Champions League clash
London: Arsenal forward Andrei Arshavin said he would miss Wednesday`s Champions League game at Porto with a hamstring strain.
Arshavin picked up the injury in last week`s Premier League win over Liverpool.
"If all goes well I get back on the pitch as early as the next Premier League match against Sunderland. However, the next game against Porto I will miss," the Russian told the league`s official website.
Alex Song is also struggling to make the Porto match after injuring a knee in the same game.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed