Arshavin to miss Porto Champions League clash
London: Arsenal forward Andrei Arshavin said he would miss Wednesday`s Champions League game at Porto with a hamstring strain.
Arshavin picked up the injury in last week`s Premier League win over Liverpool.
"If all goes well I get back on the pitch as early as the next Premier League match against Sunderland. However, the next game against Porto I will miss," the Russian told the league`s official website.
Alex Song is also struggling to make the Porto match after injuring a knee in the same game.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price