Arteta says `about time` Arsenal opened war chest to get star players
London: Arsenal midfielder Mikel Arteta has admitted that it is about time Arsenal pulled their transfer market finger out, with the Gunners yet to clinch any big deals so far this summer.
Manager Arsene Wenger has confirmed that he is in the market for stellar names such as Liverpool striker Luis Suarez and Real Madrid hitman Gonzalo Higuain on his wish list.
The midfielder firmly believes the north Londoners need to play catch up having fallen behind the two Manchester clubs and Chelsea in the past few seasons, a report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 26-year-old woman gives birth to rare conjoined twins in Mumbai hospital
- UPSC topper Tina Dabi's advice to girl students - Read
- Omar Abdullah rubbishes Mehbooba Mufti's claim, says ''she was aware of security encounter with Wani''
- Mainpuri Dalit couple murder: Akhilesh govt assures speedy justice to victim's kin
- Church attacker threatened France in new video