Aston Villa - Tottenham Preview: Hosts look to bounce back after Chelsea thrashing
London: The west Midlands outfit have a point to prove after losing 8-0 to the Blues, while Spurs will also seek to finish off their chances after a stalemate against Stoke.
Both sides will be seeking goals this Boxing Day after their lack of firepower during the weekend and changes in formation could be the key for a cracker of a game.
Paul Lambert could welcome back forward Gabriel Agbonlahor after missing the Liverpool and Chelsea clashes with a thigh muscle strain, though Andreas Weimann and Christian Benteke will most likely start up front.
Ron Vlaar will be looking to make a return and improve Villa`s defence after the Dutchman missed the last six games with a calf injury.
Andre Villas-Boas will still be without attacking midfielder Clint Dempsey as the American remains sidelined with a groin injury.
Scott Parker could start for Spurs after impressing from the bench during the goalless draw with Stoke.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- PM Narendra Modi's gift on Maha Shivaratari: A 112-foot face of Lord Shiva - Read details