Australia`s Yeboah heads to Borussia M`gladbach
Sydney: Exciting Australian youngster Kwame Yeboah will join Bundesliga club Borussia Monchengladbach, his A-League side Brisbane Roar said on Thursday.
Yeboah, a 19-year-old striker, has flown to Europe to complete formalities with the German team ahead of the January transfer window and will sign subject to a medical.
"As a club, we will not stand in the way of opportunities like this for our young players," Roar football director Ken Stead said.
"This new environment will allow Kwame to continually improve his game and further his youth and senior national team ambitions in the future."
Yeboah, who has scored some spectacular goals in his debut season, will miss Brisbane`s A-League fixture against Newcastle Jets on Friday but will be available for selection for the Boxing Day match against Sydney FC, Roar said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Why photoshop them? Try saffron, apples to get 'real armpits'
- Arvind Kejriwal says Modi declaring emergency in Delhi after AAP MLA Dinesh Mohaniya's arrest in assault case
- Why was Pulkit Samrat miffed with paparazzi? – Know here
- Heavy rainfall forecast in Karnataka as monsoon advances
- Germany says 'won`t let anyone take Europe from us'