Australia`s Yeboah heads to Borussia M`gladbach
Sydney: Exciting Australian youngster Kwame Yeboah will join Bundesliga club Borussia Monchengladbach, his A-League side Brisbane Roar said on Thursday.
Yeboah, a 19-year-old striker, has flown to Europe to complete formalities with the German team ahead of the January transfer window and will sign subject to a medical.
"As a club, we will not stand in the way of opportunities like this for our young players," Roar football director Ken Stead said.
"This new environment will allow Kwame to continually improve his game and further his youth and senior national team ambitions in the future."
Yeboah, who has scored some spectacular goals in his debut season, will miss Brisbane`s A-League fixture against Newcastle Jets on Friday but will be available for selection for the Boxing Day match against Sydney FC, Roar said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Car crushed between 2 trucks in Telangana, 5 dead
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system?
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system? - Part II
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system? - Part III
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system? - Part IV
- Original seeds of monster black holes detected, claim astronomers
- OnePlus to launch Loop VR headset this summer
- Wishes galore! Look what Bollywood has to say on Karan Johar's 44th birthday
- Controversial BJP MLA targets Nehru-Gandhi family, asks govt to bring down statues named after them
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, Mi 5 goes out of stock within minutes of open sale