Bale hints at Spurs stay with Villas-Boas praise
London: Tottenham Hotspur star Gareth Bale has hinted that he will be staying on at the club after praising Spurs manager Andre Villas-Boas.
Although Real Madrid have not hidden the fact that they are interested in the young Welsh star and Spurs have a battle on their hands to keep him, Bale`s comments will be music to the ears of the White Hart Lane fans, who are desperate for their top man to stay.
Praising Villas-Boas, the winger said that the Portuguese has helped him in all aspects of his game, adding that Villas-Boas has shown what a good manager he is, adding that his coming has been an exciting time for the club in view of his youth and past at his former club Porto.
Stating that Villas-Boas has given him the confidence to play his best and as he wants, Bale said that the manager has tried his new tactics and his new style of play with the Tottenham players, although he admitted that it took them some time to get used to the methods, which he said, were difficult at the beginning.
However, Bale added that they adapted to the methods and got more stronger as a team.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- Indian consulate in Munich puts out advisory
- Chancellor Angela Merkel to convene German security council after Munich shootings: spokesman
- Merkel aide says cannot confirm Munich shooting was terrorism
- US stocks hit new records; weak British data hits pound
- Whirlpool's biggest challenge is rapid changes in global markets: CEO