Balotelli, Aguero pledge their futures with Man City
London: Manchester City strikers Mario Balotelli and Sergio Aguero have brushed aside ubiquitous speculations about their future at the Etihad Stadium, and have pledged their allegiance to the club.
Recent reports in Italy claim Balotelli could be included in a swap deal that would see AC Milan defender Thiago Silva move to City, but the crazy Italian striker said he is happy at the club.
“I play at Manchester City. I am happy at City and I will remain there,” The Telegraph quoted Balotelli, as saying.
Balotelli, who had confessed earlier that he is an AC Milan fan, insisted there is no truth in reports linking him with a move to the San Siro outfit.
“I don`t know anything. I haven`t had any contact with them (AC Milan) in the past few years,’ Balotelli said.
Aguero on the other hand has also eased fans` fears that he may be leaving the club this summer by confirming that he wants to play Champions League with City.
“I will continue with City, I want to play in the Champions [League] here. Today City lives up to anyone, so I do not want to go. I decide where to go. If I say I stay, I stay,” Aguero said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble