Balotelli, Aguero pledge their futures with Man City
London: Manchester City strikers Mario Balotelli and Sergio Aguero have brushed aside ubiquitous speculations about their future at the Etihad Stadium, and have pledged their allegiance to the club.
Recent reports in Italy claim Balotelli could be included in a swap deal that would see AC Milan defender Thiago Silva move to City, but the crazy Italian striker said he is happy at the club.
“I play at Manchester City. I am happy at City and I will remain there,” The Telegraph quoted Balotelli, as saying.
Balotelli, who had confessed earlier that he is an AC Milan fan, insisted there is no truth in reports linking him with a move to the San Siro outfit.
“I don`t know anything. I haven`t had any contact with them (AC Milan) in the past few years,’ Balotelli said.
Aguero on the other hand has also eased fans` fears that he may be leaving the club this summer by confirming that he wants to play Champions League with City.
“I will continue with City, I want to play in the Champions [League] here. Today City lives up to anyone, so I do not want to go. I decide where to go. If I say I stay, I stay,” Aguero said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!