Balotelli booked for provoking Cagliari fans
Milan: Mario Balotelli could be in hot water again after he was booked for provoking Cagliari supporters after scoring against the Sardinian side in AC Milan`s 2-1 win on Sunday.
Balotelli scored the equaliser from a 87th minute free kick at the end of the ground packed by Cagliari fans and the Gazzetta dello Sport showed a photograph of the maverick forward making what it described as a "vulgar gesture".
The forward was booked for his celebration, became involved in an angry altercation with Cagliari players shortly afterwards and had to be calmed down by team mate Kaka.
"Supermario" has already served a three-match ban this season for insulting match officials and being sent off at the end of a match at home to Napoli.
If he is banned again, he could fall foul of Italy coach Cesare Prandelli`s code of ethics and find himself dropped from their next match.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves