Balotelli has standoff with cops in Milan
London: Former Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli’s knack of inviting troubles once again landed the Italian forward in hot water as he had a standoff in Milan with the police cops over parking his car at the wrong place. The 22-year-old returned to his homeland on transfer deadline day with a move from the Premier League to Serie A giants AC Milan with his two years in Manchester memorable for his runs-ins with traffic wardens and parking tickets.
The Italian international landed in trouble after his Audi RS4 was spotted by traffic wardens in a disabled parking space outside Milan`s Linate airport. The wardens asked Balotelli to use an official car park but instead he simply moved it into another no waiting zone. According to reports, the wardens approached Balotelli again and a row is said to have started which led to two passing police officers also being called in to calm things down - although AC Milan have denied a row took place and claimed that Balotelli was just stopped for a routine check.
Some witnesses told Italian media that Balotelli wheel spun away when he was asked to move on initially by the wardens, and they also claimed that when the wardens approached him again after he had once more parked illegally they decided to carry out a through check of his documents, the paper said. Balotelli was given an on-the-spot fine of 24 and 41 Euros for not having an insurance certificate and for not having it on show on his windscreen, but he was not fined for parking in a disabled space.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users