Balotelli ‘hates everything British’ after joining AC Milan!
Sydney: AC Milan striker Mario Balotelli has slammed English media, weather and food after he was officially unveiled at the San Siro on Friday, and added that he hates everything about the country. However, the Italian striker had kind words for Manchester City fans, teammates and manager Roberto Mancini. Balotelli, who grew up as a fan of the Rossoneri, joined Milan for a fee of around 30 million euros in a deal that ties him to the Serie A giants until 2017.
Although admitting he would miss the amazing English Premier League, Balotelli said he was really happy to have returned to Milan, where he played for arch city rivals Inter prior to his City move in 2010. When asked to expand on an earlier answer about the bad things he experienced during his two-and-a-half-year stay in the Premier League, Balotelli said the press first, the weather and the food. Balotelli added ever since he arrived in England the newspapers have always talked bad about him. Seemingly admired and reviled in equal measure in the Premier League, where his off-field antics garnered as much if not more attention than his feats on the pitch, Balotelli said he would miss City, their manager Mancini and the club`s fans.
Balotelli said he doesn`t have regrets, but he has to say thanks to all the City fans because they have all been nice to me, they always supported him in the good times and the bad, adding he also wants to thanks his teammates and Mancini. Balotelli also claimed everything apart from playing in the amazing Premier League was bad for him in England.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Muslim woman told to remove hijab for job application in New Zealand
- Kriti Sanon wishes 'Heropanti' director Sabbir Khan a very happy birthday! Pic inside
- Suicide attack in Baghdad kills at least 10 people
- BJP made Dayashankar Singh use foul language against me; SP also involved in conspiracy, alleges Mayawati
- New compound may help fight epilepsy