Balotelli ‘hates everything British’ after joining AC Milan!
Sydney: AC Milan striker Mario Balotelli has slammed English media, weather and food after he was officially unveiled at the San Siro on Friday, and added that he hates everything about the country. However, the Italian striker had kind words for Manchester City fans, teammates and manager Roberto Mancini. Balotelli, who grew up as a fan of the Rossoneri, joined Milan for a fee of around 30 million euros in a deal that ties him to the Serie A giants until 2017.
Although admitting he would miss the amazing English Premier League, Balotelli said he was really happy to have returned to Milan, where he played for arch city rivals Inter prior to his City move in 2010. When asked to expand on an earlier answer about the bad things he experienced during his two-and-a-half-year stay in the Premier League, Balotelli said the press first, the weather and the food. Balotelli added ever since he arrived in England the newspapers have always talked bad about him. Seemingly admired and reviled in equal measure in the Premier League, where his off-field antics garnered as much if not more attention than his feats on the pitch, Balotelli said he would miss City, their manager Mancini and the club`s fans.
Balotelli said he doesn`t have regrets, but he has to say thanks to all the City fans because they have all been nice to me, they always supported him in the good times and the bad, adding he also wants to thanks his teammates and Mancini. Balotelli also claimed everything apart from playing in the amazing Premier League was bad for him in England.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?