Balotelli ruled out of crunch Lazio match
Milan: AC Milan coach Massimiliano Allegri has received some disturbing news from the treatment table ahead of this weekend`s Serie A match at home against Lazio as he will have to make do without the services of striker Mario Balotelli due to injury.
The former Manchester City attacker picked up a leg injury earlier this week, and will not be recovered in time for Saturday`s encounter at San Siro.
"Balotelli will not be available due to a bruised tibia. Unless something miraculous happens between now and Saturday morning, he will not feature against Lazio," Allegri stated at a press conference.
The 22-year-old striker`s absence will come as a huge blow to Milan as he has become a key player for the Rossoneri since his winter move.
Balotelli has scored four goals in as many Serie A appearances for the 2011 Italian champions since his estimated €22 million switch.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read