Balotelli set for Manchester City reunion
Milan: AC Milan striker Mario Balotelli is set for a reunion with Manchester City when his side take on Manuel Pellegrini`s men in a pre-season fixture.
The two sides are taking part in the Audi Cup in July, along with Bayern Munich and Sao Paulo.
City will face AC Milan in the first semi-final of the tournament, giving Balotelli and team-mate Nigel de Jong the chance to face their former team.
The winner of that match will then face either European champions Bayern or Sao Paulo who face off in the other semi-final.
Balotelli joined City in 2010 from Inter and went on to win the Premier League and FA Cup before moving to Milan in January.
The last Audi Cup took place in 2011, with Barcelona beating Bayern courtesy of two goals from Thiago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!