Balotelli set for Manchester City reunion
Milan: AC Milan striker Mario Balotelli is set for a reunion with Manchester City when his side take on Manuel Pellegrini`s men in a pre-season fixture.
The two sides are taking part in the Audi Cup in July, along with Bayern Munich and Sao Paulo.
City will face AC Milan in the first semi-final of the tournament, giving Balotelli and team-mate Nigel de Jong the chance to face their former team.
The winner of that match will then face either European champions Bayern or Sao Paulo who face off in the other semi-final.
Balotelli joined City in 2010 from Inter and went on to win the Premier League and FA Cup before moving to Milan in January.
The last Audi Cup took place in 2011, with Barcelona beating Bayern courtesy of two goals from Thiago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city