Balotelli set for Manchester City reunion
Milan: AC Milan striker Mario Balotelli is set for a reunion with Manchester City when his side take on Manuel Pellegrini`s men in a pre-season fixture.
The two sides are taking part in the Audi Cup in July, along with Bayern Munich and Sao Paulo.
City will face AC Milan in the first semi-final of the tournament, giving Balotelli and team-mate Nigel de Jong the chance to face their former team.
The winner of that match will then face either European champions Bayern or Sao Paulo who face off in the other semi-final.
Balotelli joined City in 2010 from Inter and went on to win the Premier League and FA Cup before moving to Milan in January.
The last Audi Cup took place in 2011, with Barcelona beating Bayern courtesy of two goals from Thiago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees