Balotelli shows off new newspaper boots during AC Milan draw with Roma
London: AC Milan striker Mario Balotelli modelled a new pair of newspaper boots in Serie A draw with Roma.
The boots clearly displayed the catchy headline `Why Always Me?`, that Balotelli first revealed on a t-shirt after scoring in City`s 6-1 win over United in 2011, Metro.co.uk reports.
However, Balotelli`s fancy footwear failed to get him on the scoresheet in the 2-2 draw.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list