Balotelli shows off new newspaper boots during AC Milan draw with Roma
London: AC Milan striker Mario Balotelli modelled a new pair of newspaper boots in Serie A draw with Roma.
The boots clearly displayed the catchy headline `Why Always Me?`, that Balotelli first revealed on a t-shirt after scoring in City`s 6-1 win over United in 2011, Metro.co.uk reports.
However, Balotelli`s fancy footwear failed to get him on the scoresheet in the 2-2 draw.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!