Balotelli shows off new newspaper boots during AC Milan draw with Roma
London: AC Milan striker Mario Balotelli modelled a new pair of newspaper boots in Serie A draw with Roma.
The boots clearly displayed the catchy headline `Why Always Me?`, that Balotelli first revealed on a t-shirt after scoring in City`s 6-1 win over United in 2011, Metro.co.uk reports.
However, Balotelli`s fancy footwear failed to get him on the scoresheet in the 2-2 draw.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Romantic Italian vacation! Love is in the air for Ruslaan Mumtaz and Nirali – See pics
- Bombay High Court quashes FIR against Sussanne Khan
- US asks Pakistan not to discriminate among terrorists
- CMs to make presentation on their ambitious schemes in BJP meet today
- Chilli-based PAVA shells may replace pellet guns in Jammu and Kashmir