Balotelli shows off new newspaper boots during AC Milan draw with Roma
London: AC Milan striker Mario Balotelli modelled a new pair of newspaper boots in Serie A draw with Roma.
The boots clearly displayed the catchy headline `Why Always Me?`, that Balotelli first revealed on a t-shirt after scoring in City`s 6-1 win over United in 2011, Metro.co.uk reports.
However, Balotelli`s fancy footwear failed to get him on the scoresheet in the 2-2 draw.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy?
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part II
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part III
- Can you believe it? Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh danced to 'Dilli Wali Girlfriend' setting the party on fire!- WATCH
- Arshad Warsi all set to don director's hat!
- GST Bill: Arun Jaitley to meet state finance ministers on Tuesday
- 'Madaari' Box Office collections: Irrfan Khan starrer mints Rs 5.75 crores
- Narsingh Yadav cries foul after dope test shock, says truth will come out