Balotelli sorry for missing chances against Brazil
Rome: AC Milan striker Mario Balotelli said on Friday, he was sorry for missing some scoring chances in the friendly against Brazil.
Balotelli, who scored an amazing goal in the second half on Thursday to make it 2-2, was fielded alongside Pablo Daniel Osvaldo in a 4-3-1-2 during the first half.
"I would only give myself six out of 10," the January signing noted. "I missed too many scoring opportunities...."
He was then used centrally in a 4-3-3 following the half-time introductions of club teammate Stephan El Shaarawy and Torino`s Alessio Cerci.
"I was more comfortable and played better in the 4-3-3," he continued.
The former Inter and Manchester City player has scored six goals in 18 appearances for Italy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ in trouble – Click here to read more
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today