Balotelli sorry for sending-off, says agent
London: Manchester City`s volatile forward Mario Balotelli has said he is sorry for being sent off against Arsenal on Sunday, his agent told the Ansa news agency on Monday
"I`m very sorry at what happened because of the disappointment it caused Manchester City and especially (manager) Roberto Mancini, for whom I want the best and whom I admire," Balotelli said through his agent Mino Raiola.
Balotelli, already left out of the Italian national side once by coach Cesare Prandelli after getting into trouble at City, did not think his latest misdemeanour would cost him his place at Euro 2012.
"I haven`t broken the ethics code," he said. "I`ve already missed the national team once because of an act of stupidity, I won`t do it a second time.
"As for my future at the end of the season, I will speak to the club and we will see."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- GHMC election results: TRS scores landslide win; TDP-BJP wiped out
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...