Balotelli to stay at AC Milan
Milan: Mario Balotelli has insisted that he will stay at AC Milan this season to prepare for the World Cup.
Reports emerged over Christmas suggesting that the Milan club president Silvio Berlusconi had requested Balotelli to be put on the market for sale, Xinhua reported Wednesday.
The 23-year-old dismissed those reports and claimed that he will not be going anywhere this month.
"I am staying at Milan," he said. "I have to get ready for the World Cup and stay calm."
The striker, though, did not make any promise about his future after the tournament in Brazil.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Indo-US counter-terrorism joint working group to meet today
- Hillary Clinton more qualified than anyone to serve as US president: Barack Obama
- Rahul Gandhi likely to speak on price rise in Lok Sabha today
- 2006 Aurangabad arms haul case: Ten years later, MCOCA court likely to deliver verdict today
- PM Modi to chair NITI Aayog meet today, review 15-year vision plan