Balotelli would struggle to adapt at Juventus: Marchisio
London: The midfielder is of the opinion that the Italy international would have problems with the strict rules at the Bianconeri, and would not fit the team if he arrived in Turin.
Juventus` Claudio Marchisio does not believe that Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli is disciplined enough to play for the Serie A title holders.
The controversial striker has recently been linked with a move to the Old Lady, but the midfielder does not believer the former Inter player will be a good fit at the Bianconeri.
"I would put a question mark over a potential transfer of Mario to the club," Marchisio told Il Messaggero.
"Here, we have rules. He has tremendous talent, but I`m not sure whether he will be able to change here.
"I don`t think there`s any money for a striker. Karim Benzema is someone I liked even before he went to Real Madrid – he reminds me of the first Ronaldo."
Marchisio then went on to dismiss comparisons between Juve and Barcelona, insisting that the Old Lady try to play "purposeful" football.
"Comparisons with Barca are nice, but they are exaggerated. The numbers speak for themselves. We are on the start of a path, trying to win by playing spectacular, but also purposeful football.
"I want 2013 to be at least equal to 2012. We have to lift at least one trophy."
Juventus currently top the Serie A table with an eight-point advantage over Lazio.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?