Balotelli would struggle to adapt at Juventus: Marchisio
London: The midfielder is of the opinion that the Italy international would have problems with the strict rules at the Bianconeri, and would not fit the team if he arrived in Turin.
Juventus` Claudio Marchisio does not believe that Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli is disciplined enough to play for the Serie A title holders.
The controversial striker has recently been linked with a move to the Old Lady, but the midfielder does not believer the former Inter player will be a good fit at the Bianconeri.
"I would put a question mark over a potential transfer of Mario to the club," Marchisio told Il Messaggero.
"Here, we have rules. He has tremendous talent, but I`m not sure whether he will be able to change here.
"I don`t think there`s any money for a striker. Karim Benzema is someone I liked even before he went to Real Madrid – he reminds me of the first Ronaldo."
Marchisio then went on to dismiss comparisons between Juve and Barcelona, insisting that the Old Lady try to play "purposeful" football.
"Comparisons with Barca are nice, but they are exaggerated. The numbers speak for themselves. We are on the start of a path, trying to win by playing spectacular, but also purposeful football.
"I want 2013 to be at least equal to 2012. We have to lift at least one trophy."
Juventus currently top the Serie A table with an eight-point advantage over Lazio.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM