Barca defender returns to training
Madrid: Spanish football giants Barcelona said defender Eric Abidal returned to training with his teammates for the first time since undergoing a liver transplant in April.
The operation was conducted on April 10, just over a year after having a tumour removed from his liver in March 2011, reports Xinhua.
"This Wednesday, the defender returned to training with the rest of his teammates," Barcelona said in a statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands