Barca`s Alves out for three weeks with leg injury
Madrid: Barcelona defender Dani Alves will be out of action for up to three weeks after injuring his right thigh muscle, the football club said.
The club said on its website Monday that the Brazilian stretched his right femoral biceps in the team`s 4-0 away win over Levante Sunday.
Alves is likely to miss the Dec 16 clash with Atletico Madrid, who are lying second in La Liga just three points behind leaders Barcelona.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Good news for wait-listed passengers! Now upgrade to Air India if train ticket not confirmed
- North Korea's Kim Jong-Un turns into a matchmaker for his sister, set to host dating contest
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- All you want to know about Salman Khan-Arijit Singh feud! – Details inside
- Donald Trump fires his national political director - campaign sources