Barca`s Alves out for three weeks with leg injury
Madrid: Barcelona defender Dani Alves will be out of action for up to three weeks after injuring his right thigh muscle, the football club said.
The club said on its website Monday that the Brazilian stretched his right femoral biceps in the team`s 4-0 away win over Levante Sunday.
Alves is likely to miss the Dec 16 clash with Atletico Madrid, who are lying second in La Liga just three points behind leaders Barcelona.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3