Barca`s Alves out for three weeks with leg injury
Madrid: Barcelona defender Dani Alves will be out of action for up to three weeks after injuring his right thigh muscle, the football club said.
The club said on its website Monday that the Brazilian stretched his right femoral biceps in the team`s 4-0 away win over Levante Sunday.
Alves is likely to miss the Dec 16 clash with Atletico Madrid, who are lying second in La Liga just three points behind leaders Barcelona.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"
- JNU protest: Kejriwal hits out at PM Modi, says targetting innocents will prove costly to him