Barcelona begin selling tickets for Neymar debut
Rio de Janeiro: Barcelona have begun selling tickets for Neymar`s first official match for the club against his former team Santos.
The clash at Camp Nou Aug 2 forms part of the deal that took the 21-year-old to the Catalan club last month. A return match will be played at Santos` Vila Belmiro on a yet to be confirmed date, reports Xinhua.
The teams will compete for the Juan Gamper Trophy, an annual event played at the Camp Nou to mark the beginning of the new season. The cheapest tickets cost 19 euros and the most expensive 89 euros, according to a Barcelona statement.
"This year the Joan Gamper Trophy will pit Barca against a very special opponent. The Blaugrana will take on Santos FC, the team where Neymar Jr played up until the beginning of this summer," the statement said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Give up terrorism and let’s talk', Sushma Swaraj's reply to Nawaz Sharif at UNGA
- Lalu Yadav attacks PM Modi over Mahatma Gandhi's assassination
- Whole world is worried about global warming and climate change, says PM Modi
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?