Barcelona begin selling tickets for Neymar debut
Rio de Janeiro: Barcelona have begun selling tickets for Neymar`s first official match for the club against his former team Santos.
The clash at Camp Nou Aug 2 forms part of the deal that took the 21-year-old to the Catalan club last month. A return match will be played at Santos` Vila Belmiro on a yet to be confirmed date, reports Xinhua.
The teams will compete for the Juan Gamper Trophy, an annual event played at the Camp Nou to mark the beginning of the new season. The cheapest tickets cost 19 euros and the most expensive 89 euros, according to a Barcelona statement.
"This year the Joan Gamper Trophy will pit Barca against a very special opponent. The Blaugrana will take on Santos FC, the team where Neymar Jr played up until the beginning of this summer," the statement said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!