Barcelona defender Pique to rest for four weeks
Madrid: Barcelona defender Gerard Pique will rest for four weeks after picking up a hairline fracture of his right hip, the Spanish club has said.
Pique fell hard on his right side in an effort to head a long ball in Tuesday`s 1-1 Champions League quarterfinal draw against Atletico Madrid, reports Xinhua.
The injury will force him out of the April 9 return leg at Atletico.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16