Barcelona defender Pique to rest for four weeks
Madrid: Barcelona defender Gerard Pique will rest for four weeks after picking up a hairline fracture of his right hip, the Spanish club has said.
Pique fell hard on his right side in an effort to head a long ball in Tuesday`s 1-1 Champions League quarterfinal draw against Atletico Madrid, reports Xinhua.
The injury will force him out of the April 9 return leg at Atletico.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31