Barcelona defender Pique to rest for four weeks
Madrid: Barcelona defender Gerard Pique will rest for four weeks after picking up a hairline fracture of his right hip, the Spanish club has said.
Pique fell hard on his right side in an effort to head a long ball in Tuesday`s 1-1 Champions League quarterfinal draw against Atletico Madrid, reports Xinhua.
The injury will force him out of the April 9 return leg at Atletico.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning