Barcelona star Neymar says he`s close to `100 per cent` fitness ahead of new season
Tokyo: Brazil and Barcelona football star Neymar has insisted he will be fully fit for the start of the new season.
Neymar, 22, said that he was recovering well.
The Mirror quoted him, as telling reporters at a promotional event in Tokyo, Japan, that he will be fit to start the season, and added that he would like to have a good one performance wise.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore