Barcelona star Neymar says he`s close to `100 per cent` fitness ahead of new season
Tokyo: Brazil and Barcelona football star Neymar has insisted he will be fully fit for the start of the new season.
Neymar, 22, said that he was recovering well.
The Mirror quoted him, as telling reporters at a promotional event in Tokyo, Japan, that he will be fit to start the season, and added that he would like to have a good one performance wise.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional