Barcelona star Neymar says he`s close to `100 per cent` fitness ahead of new season
Tokyo: Brazil and Barcelona football star Neymar has insisted he will be fully fit for the start of the new season.
Neymar, 22, said that he was recovering well.
The Mirror quoted him, as telling reporters at a promotional event in Tokyo, Japan, that he will be fit to start the season, and added that he would like to have a good one performance wise.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of doping controversies of Narsingh Yadav and Inderjeet Singh
- DNA: Analysis of doping controversies of Narsingh Yadav and Inderjeet Singh- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of Indian boat patrols on Ladakh's Pangong Tso Lake
- DNA : Today in History, 26th July, 2016
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- DCW chief booked for naming Dalit rape victim, says not scared
- Delhi: Raped by 30-yr-old man, 4-yr-old girl undergoes surgery
- Strong need of creating awareness on organ donation: Experts
- Narendra Modi's silence on Dalit assault devaluation of PM's post: Congress
- Financial weakness hindering domestic airlines' international expansion