Barcelona star Neymar says he`s close to `100 per cent` fitness ahead of new season
Tokyo: Brazil and Barcelona football star Neymar has insisted he will be fully fit for the start of the new season.
Neymar, 22, said that he was recovering well.
The Mirror quoted him, as telling reporters at a promotional event in Tokyo, Japan, that he will be fit to start the season, and added that he would like to have a good one performance wise.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, released later
- DNA: Ground reporting of the deteriorating sanctity of Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...