Barcelona star Neymar says he`s close to `100 per cent` fitness ahead of new season
Tokyo: Brazil and Barcelona football star Neymar has insisted he will be fully fit for the start of the new season.
Neymar, 22, said that he was recovering well.
The Mirror quoted him, as telling reporters at a promotional event in Tokyo, Japan, that he will be fit to start the season, and added that he would like to have a good one performance wise.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Muslims cannot use cow urine products, rules Darul Uloom
- Bus falls into ditch in Bihar's Nawada, 28 injured
- Pullela Gopichand is good, but we will find a better coach for PV Sindhu: Telangana deputy CM Mohammed Mahmood Ali
- Didn't have any confidence before 'Kick': Jacqueline Fernandez
- Oil Tankers Association calls off strike in Jammu ?