Barcelona: Barcelona quartet Carles Puyol, Sergio Busquets, Cesc Fabregas and Xavi are all in line to return to the starting lineup for Tuesday`s clash against Real Madrid after being rested over the weekend.
Defender Adriano is a doubt with a hamstring problem, but assistant coach Jordi Roura has an otherwise clean bill of health.
Madrid welcomes back Xabi Alonso (groin), Karim Benzema (knee) and Raphael Varane (muscle strain) from injury.
Sergio Ramos, Fabio Coentrao and Angel Di Maria also return after missing the first leg through suspension, while Kaka is pushing for a start after his match-winning contribution against Deportivo La Coruna on Saturday.
• Barcelona is on a 22-match unbeaten run at Camp Nou in all competitions (W18, D4).
• The Catalan giants have won just one of their last six encounters against Real Madrid (W1, D3, L2).
• Lionel Messi has scored a club-record 17 goals in 23 Clasico appearances.
• Real Madrid is facing Barcelona for the 224th time in all competitions. The capital club have 88 wins to Barca`s 87.
• Los Blancos have only won three of their last 10 away matches across all competitions (W3, D3, L4).
• Cristiano Ronaldo has scored seven goals in his last seven matches against Barcelona.