Bayern midfielder Javi Martinez hopes to return next week
Berlin: Bayern Munich midfielder Javi Martinez hopes he can return to training with the German first division club.
Martinez underwent a surgery for a groin injury five weeks ago and had been sidelined since then.
"I think, and hope, that in the course of the next week I will be able to take part in team training again," the 25-year-old Spainish said.
"I am training now back on grass, I take part in running and sprint training and also practise again with the ball," he said.
Bayern are top of the German first division league and will next host Mainz 05 Oct. 19.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'