Bayern midfielder Javi Martinez hopes to return next week
Berlin: Bayern Munich midfielder Javi Martinez hopes he can return to training with the German first division club.
Martinez underwent a surgery for a groin injury five weeks ago and had been sidelined since then.
"I think, and hope, that in the course of the next week I will be able to take part in team training again," the 25-year-old Spainish said.
"I am training now back on grass, I take part in running and sprint training and also practise again with the ball," he said.
Bayern are top of the German first division league and will next host Mainz 05 Oct. 19.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details