Bayern Munich`s Philipp Lahm sidelined for two games
Berlin: Bayern Munich captain Philipp Lahm will be out of action for two matches owing to an injury, the Bavarians said in an official statement Thursday.
Lahm pulled a hamstring in his right thigh during the UEFA Champions League encounter against CSKA Moskva Wednesday. The German international will miss the Bundesliga match against Braunschweig and next week`s German Cup fixture against Augsburg, Xinhua reported.
Bayern Munich sit currently atop the Bundesliga standings with a four-point lead, followed by Bayer Leverkusen and Dortmund.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- 14-year-old pregnant rape survivor allowed abortion by Supreme Court
- Four Indians kidnapped in Libya; Islamic State hand suspected
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!