Bebeto`s son on Juventus radar
Rio de Janeiro: The son of Brazilian World Cup winner Bebeto is reportedly on the radar of Italian giant Juventus.
Matheus, an 18-year-old playmaker for Flamengo, impressed talent scouts from the Turin club while representing Brazil at this month`s South American Under-20 championship in Argentina.
The youngster`s representatives are negotiating with the Serie A side with a possible deal to be announced "within days".
Flamengo officials are understood to be divided about the timing of the player`s sale and insiders say his value could rise sharply in the near future.
Bebeto scored 39 goals from 75 international matches for Brazil and was a member of the 1994 World Cup winning team in the US.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- Dombivli factory blast: Death toll rises to 11, company management booked
- Kazakhstan accuses protesters of trying to oust government
- Coalition warplanes pummel Islamic State in Syria bastion
- Pakistanis hit back as clerics say men can 'beat' wives
- BJP to fight UP polls on development plank, not Ram temple issue: Rajnath Singh