Bebeto`s son on Juventus radar
Rio de Janeiro: The son of Brazilian World Cup winner Bebeto is reportedly on the radar of Italian giant Juventus.
Matheus, an 18-year-old playmaker for Flamengo, impressed talent scouts from the Turin club while representing Brazil at this month`s South American Under-20 championship in Argentina.
The youngster`s representatives are negotiating with the Serie A side with a possible deal to be announced "within days".
Flamengo officials are understood to be divided about the timing of the player`s sale and insiders say his value could rise sharply in the near future.
Bebeto scored 39 goals from 75 international matches for Brazil and was a member of the 1994 World Cup winning team in the US.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'