Beckham asks Lampard to join LA Galaxy
London: Ace midfielder David Beckham has urged Frank Lampard to join LA Galaxy.
Beckham spoke to the Chelsea star twice in the last 12 days about the switch and told his former England pal that he would love the lifestyle in California.
Lampard, 33, is frustrated with life at Chelsea under Andre Villas-Boas and is set to be on the bench again for today`s home clash with Aston Villa.
Galaxy could match his 150,000 pounds-a-week Blues wages and the midfielder appears certain to move to America at some stage, a daily reports.
He is now waiting on an offer from MLS champions Galaxy who are hoping Beckham snubs a move to Paris St Germain.
The former England skipper is leaning towards signing a one-year rolling deal in LA.
An MLS source revealed: “Galaxy have three designated players — Beckham, Robbie Keane and Landon Donovan, who is on loan at Everton. However, there could be a way around the rules so Lampard could also join.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack